Saturday, April 29, 2017

#127---CLE @ CHA, 4/11/2014

I must have started watching this game in progress and so used a scoresheet from the back of an OSU roster card (I collected a number of these at games, as the scoresheet was printed on the back of the free roster card and naturally I used my own scoresheet to score the game). But they made for useful throwaway scorecards when not wanting to use one of my standard sheets for a pitch-by-pitch account. I believe the design is from baseballscorecard.com.

Chicago took advantage of Cleveland wildness in the fifth, drawing two walks off starter Carlos Carrasco and two off of reliever Mark Rzepczynski (keeping score of many Indians games made spelling his name as natural as spelling “Smith”). The Indians did manage three runs in five innings against Chris Sale, but it wasn’t nearly enough

No comments: